Experience and flexibility
LAVORMEC is a productive reality that has been working in the field of precision machining for over 40 years.
The production department is provided with a cutting edge machinery fleet and it is capable of optimizing every industrial process in a versatile and competitive way and, at the same time, achieving very high quality standards as well.
We are able to machine a broad range of materials by means of testing by our technical staff together with the expertise of our production department.
LAVORMEC has always stood out for its quality, reliability and versatility thus becoming a benchmark in the mechanical sector and a strategic partner for important companies that lead the world market.
The fleet machinery comprises:
- Second-position and bar CNC lathes
- CNC three-axis and five-axis machining centers
- Internal, external, tangent and centerless grindings
- CNC profile grindings
- CNC wire-spark and plunge-spark erosions
- Heat treatment furnaces
- Metrology room equipped with universal durometer and Vickers microhardness tester and Wenzel three-dimensional machine, with measuring microscope magnification range from 20X to 500X, profilometers, profilographs, profile projectors, altimeters and Master gauge for tool calibration.
- Laser marking and engraving machine
The maximum “operating range” for each department is:
- MILLINGS up to1300x1000x1000 mm
- TURNINGS up to a diameter of 800x3000 mm
- GRINDINGS up to a diameter of 320x1000 mm external
- SURFACE GRINDINGS up to 800x400 mm
- WIRE-SPARK EROSIONS up to 550x350x400 mm
Furthermore, the company has an assembly department dedicated to the assembly of Mechanical Units for different automation sectors.
The company can work all kinds of materials such as structural steels, special steels, hardened steels, titanium (Ti), hard metals, aluminium alloys, superalloys, nickel (Ni) alloys, bronzes, brass, any kind of plastic materials.
LAVORMEC has organized itself and has invested a lot in time and in the perspective of Industry 4.0 and at present, machineries are interlinked with logistics and with the production planning system.
In this way, it is possible to monitor the progress of the order, the productivity, the quality and the product delivery times.
One of our main strengths is the close collaboration with our customers so as to find and develop optimal solutions to face and solve any technical problem in a flexible and effective way.
We offer a complete service: R&D (Reseach and Development) – prototyping – realization – assembly general testing and inspection.
LAVORMEC has also been present in the food sector for some years. Through its own trademark “Promys” (www.promys.it) it plans and makes customized Dosing Machines for food products.